Friday, June 5, 2015

TWA::06.05.15

::Current Projects::

This week allowed for some more cleaning and clearing of space (more on that later). I also got a few more rows add to my socks (no photos though) and a few rows added to my Mondo Stash Blanket as well (see photo recap). I even broke into a few new balls of thread on that as others ran out. The green was replaced with a metallic blue. I would say that the blanket is a "whole lotta look" but it feels great to put these yarns together into one large project.

::Reading::

  • Steal Like An Artist by Austin Kleon :: creative book
  • One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia :: bed time read aloud
  • The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster :: front door waiting for the bus read aloud
  • The Joy of Less by Francine Jay :: project reading
  • All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr :: pleasure reading - taking this one really slow to savor it.
  • The Little Prince by Saint-ExupĂ©ry  :: bed time read aloud - WE QUIT THIS BOOK. Couldn't go on any longer.

::Photo Recap::

1.) cold brewed coffee in a growler 2.) a garden visitor 3.) progress on my Mondo Blanket 4.) piano recital season.


::Links / Resources:: 

  • Not sure where to start with those "too many ideas" that you have floating in your head? Check out this simple guide to moving forward.

::Goals::

This weekend will be spent finalizing the declutter of my studio room. Then tackling the "someday" projects I have supplies for. Time to complete them or set a deadline to delete them!

No comments:

Post a Comment